1930’s Authentic Barbershop
Once standing across from ibm
the O.K. complete barbershop, owned by Leonardo “Tony” Saraceno opened in the 1930’s and continued to operate until 1982. Its contents protected for 20 years in storage were donated to the Bundy in 2008 where they were carefully transported and reassembled.
This exhibit depicts the history of the barbers trade, and reflects on an era when the barbershop was more than a place for a shave and a haircut, but a social club as well!
The exhibit is open and is now part of the regular Bundy Museum Tour.